viernes, febrero 17, 2006

Lost Control - Anathema.


Life.. has betrayed me once again
I accept that some things will never change.
I've let your tiny minds magnify my agony
and it's left me with a chemical dependency for sanity.
Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?
I'm coming to an end,
I've realized what I could have been.
I can't sleep so I take a breath and hide behind my bravest mask,
I admit I've lost control
Lost control...

4 Comments:

Blogger Cexy said...

me to...

sábado, febrero 18, 2006 9:43:00 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Me encantó este post y el anterior.
Cuándo me vas a contar qué caranchos te pasa? ya sabés dónde vivo. Te adoro, pendejo del orto!

miércoles, febrero 22, 2006 3:24:00 p. m.  
Blogger Marcus_Bloody said...

Martin esta forma de comentario es horrorosa.. deja la del blog comun ¬¬.
Me encanta anathema =(... me pones melancolico con este tema..
te quiero martin, un beso.
Au revoir

jueves, febrero 23, 2006 7:53:00 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Martincito de mi vida! jaja, estoy en Mendoza, después te llamo.

viernes, marzo 03, 2006 6:17:00 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home